Sol Cuisine logo
Sol Cuisine

Sol Cuisine

Sol Cuisine Employee Review

Opportunity to get your hands dirty and gain experience

Positives: 1) You will get tremendous amount of experience in a short time frame 2) Paid as per industry standards 3) Startup environment (can be a negative too) Negatives: 1) Constant change in management 2) A defined culture is needed 3) Individuals and Management need to be accountable and held responsible for actions

1.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

people can learn alot of new things.

office hours and production hours are pretty mush different. people can learn and experience a lot of things and all staff is very supportive towards each other.
Same roleSame location

A place with "Sol"

A really nice place to work, very busy and company seems to be growing. Starting new programs and seems to be a place I would like to stay. I would recommend working here.
Same location

Finally! Changes for the good!

I've been with Sol Cuisine for just over 2 years. At first, I didn't like it much. There were really bad managers that spend more time arguing with each other then fixing problems. About a year ago the company started to make changes. I wasn't happy at first but now see that the changes are good. The new bosses like the ceo and the hr lady seem to really care about employees. The new quality lady is nice and is very thoughtful when telling us of a problem. Production manager is smart. He is becoming a better boss. Production is getting busier but things run a lot more smoothly and there are no more mean people working with me. I like my job and how I feel trusted and I now trust them.

Pros

regular shifts

Cons

communication can be better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sol Cuisine. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare Sol Cuisine with

Sol Cuisine Reviews by Location

• Sol Cuisine
  • Opportunity to get your hands dirty and gain experience