Sol Cuisine logo
Sol Cuisine

Sol Cuisine

Sol Cuisine Employee Review

Need to improve planning and communication skills

A good place to learn about the whole process which is involved in manufacturing food industry. Hard work with chaotic moments that could be improved with clear and established procedures in the process.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Good Place

Good place to work. Fun and fast paced environment. People are so diverse. Everybody would feel at home. Trainings are provided. Some employees are bullies but that is just minor. P
Same roleSame location

worse place to work

all i could say is run away from this place cause they will take your heart and soul and you will feel like you do not belong.a typical day at sol cuisine is they are right and you are always wrong. i have learned that they will stab you in the back when they see an oppertunity.the culture at sol cuisine is everybody for them selves and that is the way management likes it no matter what they say in front of you they talk bad about everybody.the most enjoyable thing about this job is not working there anymore.

Pros

Cons

everything imaganable
Same location

Finally! Changes for the good!

I've been with Sol Cuisine for just over 2 years. At first, I didn't like it much. There were really bad managers that spend more time arguing with each other then fixing problems. About a year ago the company started to make changes. I wasn't happy at first but now see that the changes are good. The new bosses like the ceo and the hr lady seem to really care about employees. The new quality lady is nice and is very thoughtful when telling us of a problem. Production manager is smart. He is becoming a better boss. Production is getting busier but things run a lot more smoothly and there are no more mean people working with me. I like my job and how I feel trusted and I now trust them.

Pros

regular shifts

Cons

communication can be better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sol Cuisine. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare Sol Cuisine with

Sol Cuisine Reviews by Location

• Sol Cuisine
  • Need to improve planning and communication skills