Sol Cuisine logo
Sol Cuisine

Sol Cuisine

Sol Cuisine Employee Review

Mangement need improvement

Place need to be organized and good management required. The production people are great and good to work with always. The place is growing up and have more opportunity. I always see they hire new people without doing internal hires. So, people get demotivated and need more encouragement to work as a team.

2.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Finally! Changes for the good!

I've been with Sol Cuisine for just over 2 years. At first, I didn't like it much. There were really bad managers that spend more time arguing with each other then fixing problems. About a year ago the company started to make changes. I wasn't happy at first but now see that the changes are good. The new bosses like the ceo and the hr lady seem to really care about employees. The new quality lady is nice and is very thoughtful when telling us of a problem. Production manager is smart. He is becoming a better boss. Production is getting busier but things run a lot more smoothly and there are no more mean people working with me. I like my job and how I feel trusted and I now trust them.

Pros

regular shifts

Cons

communication can be better
Same location

They are very rude and I don’t recommend anybody to work on this company

I don’t recommend anybody on this company, poor management and bad service. They will treat you uncomfortable way, the company smell to bad and dirty

Same location

Horrible place to work racist clique culture

Sol cuisine is a company that allows terrible racial clique culture basically if you arent indian or philipino you wont last long in production or packaging if you arent white or chinese you will not work in the office

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sol Cuisine. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement