Sol Cuisine logo
Sol Cuisine

Sol Cuisine

Sol Cuisine Employee Review

Huh?

Nothing really stands out just come in and start working. Hardest part: keeping track of everything. Best part as Rodney Dangerfield used to say: I get paid for doing this!

4.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Overall fun place to work

Sol cuisine is a friendly and enjoyable place to work. The employees are friendly and helpful. I'm always there to help and assist others and keep thier environments safe to work
Same location

Finally! Changes for the good!

I've been with Sol Cuisine for just over 2 years. At first, I didn't like it much. There were really bad managers that spend more time arguing with each other then fixing problems. About a year ago the company started to make changes. I wasn't happy at first but now see that the changes are good. The new bosses like the ceo and the hr lady seem to really care about employees. The new quality lady is nice and is very thoughtful when telling us of a problem. Production manager is smart. He is becoming a better boss. Production is getting busier but things run a lot more smoothly and there are no more mean people working with me. I like my job and how I feel trusted and I now trust them.

Pros

regular shifts

Cons

communication can be better
Same location

They are very rude and I don’t recommend anybody to work on this company

I don’t recommend anybody on this company, poor management and bad service. They will treat you uncomfortable way, the company smell to bad and dirty

Pros

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sol Cuisine. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement