Sol Cuisine logo
Sol Cuisine

Sol Cuisine

Sol Cuisine Employee Review

Great Employee Culture, worst management team i have ever worked for

A very dedicated, hard working and knowledgeable production staff. The management team, on the other hand, is anything but. Zero focus on safety or training , just push the product out the door then play the blame game when things go wrong. The owner has a " shoot from the hip" mentality, making it impossible for anyone , even the business to be successful. SOL does offer what is perhaps the best vegan and meat alternative products on the market today,but unfortunately , the owner has slowly been destroying the business to the point where they cannot compete in the marketplace and the future has become very bleak for this company.

1.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Finally! Changes for the good!

I've been with Sol Cuisine for just over 2 years. At first, I didn't like it much. There were really bad managers that spend more time arguing with each other then fixing problems. About a year ago the company started to make changes. I wasn't happy at first but now see that the changes are good. The new bosses like the ceo and the hr lady seem to really care about employees. The new quality lady is nice and is very thoughtful when telling us of a problem. Production manager is smart. He is becoming a better boss. Production is getting busier but things run a lot more smoothly and there are no more mean people working with me. I like my job and how I feel trusted and I now trust them.

Pros

regular shifts

Cons

communication can be better
Same location

They are very rude and I don’t recommend anybody to work on this company

I don’t recommend anybody on this company, poor management and bad service. They will treat you uncomfortable way, the company smell to bad and dirty

Same location

Horrible place to work racist clique culture

Sol cuisine is a company that allows terrible racial clique culture basically if you arent indian or philipino you wont last long in production or packaging if you arent white or chinese you will not work in the office

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sol Cuisine. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement