Sol Cuisine logo
Sol Cuisine

Sol Cuisine

Sol Cuisine Employee Review

A big family called SOL CUISINE

In SOL Cuisine, a typical work day begins with each official complying with the good standards of personal hygiene and occupational health. Then everyone will find indicated on a board in which line of work they will be and their function to perform. With these indications each worker undertakes very actively to organize their job, the necessary tools, accessories and supplies, very attentive that all meet the standards of hygiene, sanitation and quality that govern our company. Once production begins, controls should be taken on the weight, size and good shape of the product, the correct packaging and subsequent storage at the bodegage sites. In SOL CUISINE you learn to manage time very well, to be organized and strict with the quality of the product, to always think about the health and satisfaction of the consumer. At all times you have the support of supervisors, coordinators and bosses. The work environment is one of cooperation and friendship despite how intense and active the day is. In SOL CUISINE there are sometimes difficult times, as in most companies, because of some technical failure of a machine or production system but the good thing is that there is always immediate attention by specialist technical personnel. In addition, the company has made a large investment in adaptation and modernization of the plant and equipment that will facilitate the work and improve the production and quality of the product. The most pleasant and cool of our company is that first and foremost we are a big family.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Horrible place to work racist clique culture

Sol cuisine is a company that allows terrible racial clique culture basically if you arent indian or philipino you wont last long in production or packaging if you arent white or chinese you will not work in the office

Pros

Cons

Same roleSame location

A good company to work

Sol Cuisine Inc is one of the best plant-based food companies in Canada. Some of their products are not only delicious but also very nutritious, for example, their Beet Burgers contain organic sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, hemp seeds and other ingredients. They used the best quality of plant foods like mushrooms, green and red peppers, onions, garlics, carrots, beets, wild rice, brown rice, corns, sweet potatoes, black beans, cranberries, chickpeas and green peas, wheat gluten, sunflower oil, tomato sauce and many natural plant flavors and spices like cumin seeds, black peppers, cilantro flakes, sage flakes, chipotle chili flakes to make more than 10 types of Veggie burgers. They also produced wonderful plant-based Falafel meatballs, veggie chicken tenders, meatless beef and chicken strips. This company’s workers’ salaries are above the average salaries of workers of food industry in Canada. They have a friendly, wise, well educated, and open-minded CEO. They have hired some smart and creative employees in various fields who have made the company better and better every day. You can buy some of their products at Costco, Metro, Sobey’s, Loblaw, Valu-Mart and other stores in Canada and USA.
Same location

Finally! Changes for the good!

I've been with Sol Cuisine for just over 2 years. At first, I didn't like it much. There were really bad managers that spend more time arguing with each other then fixing problems. About a year ago the company started to make changes. I wasn't happy at first but now see that the changes are good. The new bosses like the ceo and the hr lady seem to really care about employees. The new quality lady is nice and is very thoughtful when telling us of a problem. Production manager is smart. He is becoming a better boss. Production is getting busier but things run a lot more smoothly and there are no more mean people working with me. I like my job and how I feel trusted and I now trust them.

Pros

regular shifts

Cons

communication can be better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sol Cuisine. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement