Sol Cuisine Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Poorly Managed company
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 July 2017
Lacks transparency and concern for staff work environment, machine maintenance, and organization. Hiring process seems to favor only punjabi indians. Favoritism is a serious issue amongst management where as persons are victimized with work. Primary concern is output and profit with little adherence to product quality control. Basically a a bunch of moving parts that serve no purpose but just passing the time. Company has too many previous internal personal issues stemming from CEO's obsession with micromanagement. Typical situation of owners not relinquishing full control to those who are paid to manage.
Pros
Insurance Benefits
Cons
Lacks Management- Has managers but lacks the ability to Manage
Official response from Sol Cuisine
28 March 2018

We are committed to making Sol Cuisine an excellent workplace. As the company is growing quickly there are definitely challenges and speed bumps. We try to foster an open communication environment and a place where people can contribute to the overall success and journey.
If anyone on our team has suggestions or proposed opportunities to make this a better place to work we welcome that contribution. Those team members that contribute to making the company better are definitely valued highly!

Sometime we have free Lunch
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 January 2017
I've been working with this company for a couple of years, getting qualified for a raise or salary increase is like pulling healthy teeth. This workplace no heating, air condition and proper ventilation. I will not recommend this company to work with.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Heavy Works
New creative opportunity
PRODUCTION LINE SUPERVISOR (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 February 2016
Sol Cuisine is a company that is based on making tofu dishes and products. Great team to work with. Small team but effective. I learned to time management with a small team to meet deadlines. The hardest part of this job was the work environment. Different from a typical restaurant kitchen which required me to adjust and adapt and for a good cause. The enjoyable part of this job was the learning experience.
Weekly Progress report
General labor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 October 2012
There i come to know about the food package system. I Came to know about the difference between the GMO product and Non GMO product . What environment need to freeze uncooked food and all that.
Pros
treat when we complete the target on time
Cons
overtime hours
excellent engagement of employees and employers in work
packaging of burgers (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 April 2012
every day working here was a special because of excellent working environment and team work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sol Cuisine. Our community is ready to answer.

Sol Cuisine Reviews by Location