SoftMoc Employee Review

Demanding job
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, On19 June 2013
Great place to learn the ropes as a manager. However, the pay during slower parts of the year is dismal and managers do not get a fair amount of time off (weekends, holidays, etc...)

Other SoftMoc Employee Reviews

bad
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2018
softmoc is the most unprofessional place I've worked, the pay horrible. You do not paid enough to do so much. There is such minimal training. There was a lot of favouritism which affected the hours that were given out.
Pros
paid breaks
Cons
long hours, bad management, unprofessional, unsafe work environment, BAD pay
Not as good as they lead me to believe
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Canada14 April 2018
The pay was not as good as I was lead to believe and never got a raise until
I gave notice and the regional manager said they could give me raise if I would stay. No thanks, working 100+ hrs a pay period isn’t worth the small raise. The workload is huge and you get minimal hours to get it done (no time off the sales floor for admin or shipping-receiving tasks so personal sales per hour is really low) rarely got breaks because there's no hours for coverage (even though they say breaks are paid..yeah because we usually work through them). I worked for my great staff and friends, certainly not the company.
Pros
casual dress code
Cons
Long hours, minimal training, short notice for merchandise changes, Have to buy footwear often as it needs to be current product, minimal support from upper management