Sofina Foods
Sofina Foods Employee Review

Watch you back. The backstabbing is rampant here.

19 February 2020
Unless you are a friend of a supervisor or are of an acceptable racial group, you will be terminated before your 3 month probation with no guidance, instruction, feedback, warning or reason. This seems to be so that the can hire their friends, and not have it look obviously biased and unfair. You better speak the same foreign language as the supervisors or you can forget about it.
Pros
Cons
listening to them talk about you behind your back in foreign languages
22 October 2017
Family-like culture among colleagues, Very accommodating, amazing department Director.
Working and staying here requires resilience by nature of being in meat industry. A lot of opportunities for improvement.
Pros
Free coffee and tea, pretty good in-house cafeteria, really good Director, catered work to utilize and expand skills, given a lot of important independent work, safety equipment provided
Cons
slaughterhouse, scents, low wage, a lot of required gear on plant-floor (hair net, hardhat, lab coat, boots, etc)
25 February 2020
I am looking for a job for Monday- Friday morning shift.
I am looking for better opportunities which will allow me to apply my education and my field of degree in the Philippines.
10 July 2018
The people at work are very funny and are very hard working in different places, we are diverts people that,s why makes more fun around us workplace and anyone different Food was nice.
Thanks.
Pros
your own luch
Cons
some time shut hours and some time long hrs.