Sofina Foods

Sofina Foods Employee Reviews in Calgary, AB

Calgary, AB5 reviews
I am looking for a job for Monday- Friday morning shift.
I am looking for better opportunities which will allow me to apply my education and my field of degree in the Philippines.
Unless you are a friend of a supervisor or are of an acceptable racial group, you will be terminated before your 3 month probation with no guidance, instruction, feedback, warning or reason. This seems to be so that the can hire their friends, and not have it look obviously biased and unfair. You better speak the same foreign language as the supervisors or you can forget about it.
Pros
Cons
listening to them talk about you behind your back in foreign languages
The people at work are very funny and are very hard working in different places, we are diverts people that,s why makes more fun around us workplace and anyone different Food was nice.
Thanks.
Pros
your own luch
Cons
some time shut hours and some time long hrs.
Place runs at such a daily stressed level that making improvements both personally(professionally) and in the work environment is difficult. Upper management under such stress from ownership group that you are unlikely to see improvements. Lots of non-optional overtime. As a salaried employee it is difficult to get re-imbursed for overtime even when working 56+ hours a week.
Pros
Money is ok
Cons
Upper management tows corporate line at expense of workers who know better
I'm active sport man, I can play soccer, valley ball.
Well the mangement were very coperate people, we use to be together in free time, they nice people