Sofdesk

Clear
4.5Pay & benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 5 reviews

A great place to work

I have been with Sofdesk since 2015 and have watched the company grow from 12 employees to 40. If you do your job, and put in the effort to learn your job. As well as, excel at the job you were hired to do on a consistent basis; you will be rewarded. Management is great, approachable, and will help you grow within the company. Salary is fair, and you are rewarded based on the effort and work you put in. Again, If you show a hunger to grow, learn, and take on more responsibility. You will be compensated, and rewarded for it. If you don't, then you won't. The staff at Sofdesk is great; and we hangout away from the office. We have a fruit basket delivered weekly, a Foosball table, an office PS4 that can be used on break. As well as, a popcorn machine. Sofdesk is a great working environment. We have fun together, but also work hard to make sure we hit our targets. This is one of the best places I have ever worked. Top to bottom the staff, management, the values of the company, and the products Sofdesk offer are great. You get full benefits after your probationary period, as well as access to RSP's. We have office events and team building events every few months as well.

Pros

Great people, great company values, and have great industry leading products

Official response from Sofdesk

9 April 2019
Thanks for your comment! We have that work hard, play hard environment and we have awesome employees that works hard toward our success, so kudos to you!We made it through because of the hard work all of our employees put in the enterprise, so thank you for your contribution! You are an important part of our success since 2015 :)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sofdesk. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Sofdesk reviews by location

Learn about Sofdesk in popular locations

• Sofdesk