Sofdesk

Sofdesk Management reviews

Canada5 reviews
I've been at Sofdesk for 6 months and it's been the best 6 months of my 20 year working life thus far.

The "open door" management style is refreshing, all idea's are welcome. Every employee is encouraged to come forward with any ideas and improvements. We're very much a team and promote mutual respect for one another.

The company culture is spectacular, very much a work hard, play hard vibe, with regular company planned activities and team building, social evenings and happy hours on Friday.

My work life balance is like never before. To say that they are flexible is an understatement. Our management realizes that we all have lives outside the office and want us to live them and be ourselves.

My Sofdesk family is exactly that, my second family. Diverse and tolerant, my colleagues are awesome. I learned something new from each of them and laugh with them every day.

In short, Sofdesk is THE place to work.
Pros
Great Management Style, Focused and Driven, Amazing Company Culture, Awesome people. Best HR money can buy. Free Coffee/Tea/Fruit.
Cons
So far...NONE.
Official response from Sofdesk
9 April 2019
Wow that comment really did warm the heart of every member of the management team. Thank you for sharing the word out about our culture here at Sofdesk.
You are an important piece of the puzzle and you are helping us to get to the next level, so thank you for that. Thank you for your contribution and we are happy to have you as a part of our family :)
I have been with Sofdesk since 2015 and have watched the company grow from 12 employees to 40. If you do your job, and put in the effort to learn your job. As well as, excel at the job you were hired to do on a consistent basis; you will be rewarded. Management is great, approachable, and will help you grow within the company. Salary is fair, and you are rewarded based on the effort and work you put in. Again, If you show a hunger to grow, learn, and take on more responsibility. You will be compensated, and rewarded for it. If you don't, then you won't. The staff at Sofdesk is great; and we hangout away from the office. We have a fruit basket delivered weekly, a Foosball table, an office PS4 that can be used on break. As well as, a popcorn machine. Sofdesk is a great working environment. We have fun together, but also work hard to make sure we hit our targets. This is one of the best places I have ever worked. Top to bottom the staff, management, the values of the company, and the products Sofdesk offer are great. You get full benefits after your probationary period, as well as access to RSP's. We have office events and team building events every few months as well.
Pros
Great people, great company values, and have great industry leading products
Official response from Sofdesk
9 April 2019
Thanks for your comment! We have that work hard, play hard environment and we have awesome employees that works hard toward our success, so kudos to you!
We made it through because of the hard work all of our employees put in the enterprise, so thank you for your contribution! You are an important part of our success since 2015 :)