Wow that comment really did warm the heart of every member of the management team. Thank you for sharing the word out about our culture here at Sofdesk.
You are an important piece of the puzzle and you are helping us to get to the next level, so thank you for that. Thank you for your contribution and we are happy to have you as a part of our family :)
Thanks for your comment! We have that work hard, play hard environment and we have awesome employees that works hard toward our success, so kudos to you!
We made it through because of the hard work all of our employees put in the enterprise, so thank you for your contribution! You are an important part of our success since 2015 :)
I see that you are a former employee - lots of things improved in the last few months. Here is a quick preview of what we’ve done lately:
- We hired a Senior Sales & Customer Service Director. She is putting in place a better management strategy as well as a new salary structure so that everyone feel they are managed and paid fairly;
- We are currently implementing a development program so that the employees have access to more training and so that they can follow a plan to grow within the enterprise;
- The basket of fruit is super large now, so there is a LOT of fresh fruits!
We are trying our best to keep our employee happy and engaged: we use OfficeVibe to know how they are feeling and we put in place strategies according to what they suggest.
We’d like to thank you for your contribution while working at Sofdesk and wish you the best in your career pursuits!
Your comment goes along with two of our four values:
- Building & Growing Together
- Embrace Diversity, be truly yourself.
Thank you for your continuous contribution to our success and for being part of our great story. We wouldn't make it without all of you!
Thank you so much for your comment! We hire the best dev out there, so of course we know we can trust you :)
Thank you for your contribution while working at Sofdesk, and we would like to wish you the best in your career pursuits!