Sofdesk Employee Reviews

A great place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 April 2019
I have been with Sofdesk since 2015 and have watched the company grow from 12 employees to 40. If you do your job, and put in the effort to learn your job. As well as, excel at the job you were hired to do on a consistent basis; you will be rewarded. Management is great, approachable, and will help you grow within the company. Salary is fair, and you are rewarded based on the effort and work you put in. Again, If you show a hunger to grow, learn, and take on more responsibility. You will be compensated, and rewarded for it. If you don't, then you won't. The staff at Sofdesk is great; and we hangout away from the office. We have a fruit basket delivered weekly, a Foosball table, an office PS4 that can be used on break. As well as, a popcorn machine. Sofdesk is a great working environment. We have fun together, but also work hard to make sure we hit our targets. This is one of the best places I have ever worked. Top to bottom the staff, management, the values of the company, and the products Sofdesk offer are great. You get full benefits after your probationary period, as well as access to RSP's. We have office events and team building events every few months as well.
Pros
Great people, great company values, and have great industry leading products
9 April 2019

Thanks for your comment! We have that work hard, play hard environment and we have awesome employees that works hard toward our success, so kudos to you!
We made it through because of the hard work all of our employees put in the enterprise, so thank you for your contribution! You are an important part of our success since 2015 :)

So-so
Client-Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 April 2019
It depends on what career you're looking for.
If you want to be paid well and move up, don't work here.

There is no mobility between departments but you can meet cool people and learn from them.

Management is very unprofessional.
Pros
Nice coworkers, some free fruit sometimes
Cons
Management, pay, growth, mobility between departments
16 April 2019

I see that you are a former employee - lots of things improved in the last few months. Here is a quick preview of what we’ve done lately:

- We hired a Senior Sales & Customer Service Director. She is putting in place a better management strategy as well as a new salary structure so that everyone feel they are managed and paid fairly;
- We are currently implementing a development program so that the employees have access to more training and so that they can follow a plan to grow within the enterprise;
- The basket of fruit is super large now, so there is a LOT of fresh fruits!

We are trying our best to keep our employee happy and engaged: we use OfficeVibe to know how they are feeling and we put in place strategies according to what they suggest.

We’d like to thank you for your contribution while working at Sofdesk and wish you the best in your career pursuits!

Employee (Current Employee) –  Montreal, QC11 February 2019
Sofdesk is an innovative and fast-paced start-up that allows you to grow quickly in your career if you put your hearth to it.

The team members are welcoming, the managers are very supporting and always open ear for our new ideas.

At Sofdesk, you can truly be who you want to be. It's a great place to work at!
8 April 2019

Your comment goes along with two of our four values:
- Building & Growing Together
- Embrace Diversity, be truly yourself.
Thank you for your continuous contribution to our success and for being part of our great story. We wouldn't make it without all of you!

Really great ambiance and cool place to work
Software developer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 February 2019
Sofdesk is a good company to work at. The teams is awesome and working there made me a better programmer. I learned a lot working there because the project manager gave enough trust in Dev to let them experiment.
8 April 2019

Thank you so much for your comment! We hire the best dev out there, so of course we know we can trust you :)
Thank you for your contribution while working at Sofdesk, and we would like to wish you the best in your career pursuits!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sofdesk. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2