Sodexo Employee Review

work wherever I was called in for from being on grill to making pizza to dishroom
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON21 October 2013
I enjoyed working for Sodexo I was at the Brock Universitie Food Services. I met alot of nice people. The problem was it was on-call basis only and would be that way for years. Many employees had been there 5 years and were still on-call. You could go weeks with no calls and the following week work 4 shifts but never knew where or if you were going to work until they called. That is why I left there when I got the job at Niagara College with less pay but regular hours.
Pros
Pay was good. Enjoyed working with public
Cons
on-call, not enough hours, never knew when or if working

Other Sodexo Employee Reviews

everyone is different
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 May 2018
Socially and economically this world is changing. I will not give limited review on a job that was great 6 out of 10 years. Legislation Is at fault!!!
Pros
fair hours, fair pay and the availability to raise my children and work without sacrificing one over the other.
Cons
in the last five years, government has been working with this company, to exploit the lower class, inflate the economy, while exhausting the employees.
Productive and engaging workplace
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 May 2018
It was a pleasure to work there, the shifts were good, a meal provided each shift as well as snacks. The workers are friendly and are always willing to over things several times to help you with your job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sodexo. Our community is ready to answer.

53.6K