Sodexo
Happiness score is 60 out of 100

Sodexo Employee Reviews

Canada525 reviews

Found 525 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,523 reviews

Relaxed environment. Skill building. Little supervision. They enhance your skills in all areas. Flexible.

During my time with Sodexo the managers gave hands on experience with al aspects and levels of many positions. I would highly recommend Sodexo to anyone who is starting in their career.

Pros

Free room and board. Free meals Room for advancement Many recreational activities available

Cons

Many days away from home Consistent commuting

Horrible job and management...run run run it's not worth it At all

Worst place to work, worst management worst staff overall the worst place to work as it ruins your mental health, so don't waste your time your better off somewhere else

Cons

Good

Good. I think its fair.Good payBenefitsUnionNice staff.I started out as a temp but then progressed. I just worked and didn't cut any corners. Just show up, don't miss work and do your job

It was an alright place to work for

It was a good place to work but the management wasn't the greatest They always belittled the camp attendant In my opinion I would not go back but AK but teach his own

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Awful management

Terrible management and poor conditions

lots of co workers got away with things you wouldn’t believe “break extensions and leaving early constantly all the way to cleanliness laziness” ………..

Pros

Low management

Cons

Low management

The work place is nice and I learned a lot from there

Working with sedexo was a great experience I learned a lot and met awesome people, I’ve worked at keeyask and a general helper and also a house keeper

Obligation vaccinale

Obligations vaccinales complètement déplacé, de la part de l'employeur. Je me passerais des commentaire de vos recruteur concernent mon choix À NE PAS ME FAIRE VACCINÉ!

Pros

Aucun.

Cons

Agressif, déplacé, cherché un emploi ailleurs.

Poor management

seemed like an okay place to work but the manager didn't communicate well and heavily relies on everyone to pick up a lot of slack since they are under staffed.

Pros

food was good and cheap on shift

Cons

passive aggressive management

Fast Pace, Multi-tasking

set priorities for the day including re-deploy staff members, supporting all staff to complete their tasks efficiently, auditing patients' rooms, common areas.

Work to the bone. Get limited days off

Work contract got canceled. Working with broken equipment. Lack of staff. Always working overtime. Loss of mobility in legs due to standing too long

Not good place to work

If you do your job and do it well this company and other employees and chefs make excuses to get you let go…some staff are awesome and great to work with but upper management isn’t good at all…let people away with too much that go out and don’t do there jobs

Pros

10 days off

Cons

Too much to list

désolant (sherbrooke)

Aucune structure , tres stressant car faut ce debrouiller seul ,beaucoup de changement , très grand manque d'employé et rien pour aidé a les garder , aucune compréhension , aucune écoute , favoritisme de la part des patron , je me suis retrouvé superviseur sans aucune aide lorsque toute la direction a démissionner ( 10 démission en 3 semaine) , aucune reconnaissance , aucune aide , nous somme que des bouche trou, compagnie avec un manque énorme, mauvais service a la clientèle tutoiement des client aucun respect , aucun respect des regle sanitaire . cela est vraiment dommage de la part d'une compagnie international ..

Pros

quelques employé agreable

Cons

tout

Porter

Very clean building just not a lot going on. Nice people. I would of stayed if I didn’t live so far away. Typical day cleaning bathrooms, lounges, microwaves, counters, sanitizing all touch points, garbage, replenishing washrooms, Helping at other location

Pros

Nice people

Cons

Trying to keep busy

It was a cheap Company.

It was a cheap Company, benefits are bad, Management is Worst and Union is Useless Pay is low for the amount of Job List they're going to file up just for you..."They Will Make You Over Work"

Pros

Nothing Much to say

Cons

Lot's

Constantly criticizing

They expect hardwork but dont pay or treat you well enough to make it worth it. I work full time and still only have 1 shirt to wear so Im always doing my laundry which affect my hydro bill. Never once have been praised or Dont work here if you dont want people criticizing your every move. Its to the point wear they get mad if the tongs are 1 inch from where they should be. RIDICULOUS and Immature staff.

Cons

No praise just hate

Aide caissière

J’aimais bien travailler chez Sodexo parce que je trouve que Sodexo de Paris a plus d’avantage que ici.

consistant

one of the best companies to work for. The camp was absolutley beautiful. Great Manager . Lots of room for advancement.Health and safety wrre number one. Everyone was well informed on a daily basis.

Pros

beautiful accomadations

Cons

10 hour days

Met a lot of interesting and lovely people from all over the world.

Very much enjoyed working in the food service industry. Worked up from cashier to Administrative Assistant / Manager . Got a lot of education and help, all I had to do was ask questions and have initiative.

Pros

Free lunches, diverse community

Cons

Wearing many hats at the same time.

Good benefits but dishonest and not understanding bosses at all

Awful experience with this company I know it had a lot to do with my boss and the way the had handled things but at the end of the day very manipulative and impatient nasty not to mention two faced

Pros

30 min breaks

Cons

Constant calls on day off and it’s risky to have a home life and turn down calls they will fire you

Great people and managment made it easy to work the long hours and shifts.

Thought covid cut my stay short, the management was amazing and very understanding in different situations, the people ,who varied from all walks of life, made the long hours and extended shifts bearable and fun, any questions you may have had where promptly answered and you where made to feel taken care of in any situation that may have come up.

Terrible place to work at CVL

Terrible management and upper management at CVL. Treat their employees like peeons. I would notRecommend this company. I will be surprised if they even keep this contract .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sodexo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sodexo with