Friendly helpful upbeat
Horrible unless you lie and go along with them. Very negative.
It's a good culture
It was very high stress and not a lot of room to advance or movement of any kind without promotion or instruction.
I would say probably friendly
Busy, fast paced.
- What are the working hours at Sodexo?12 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Sodexo?9 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Sodexo?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Sodexo?7 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Sodexo Canada?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Sodexo? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- If you were to leave Sodexo, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- Does Sodexo require background check?5 people answered
- What would you suggest Sodexo management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered
- What is the company culture at Sodexo Canada?4 people answered