So Sweet Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Penticton, BC22 May 2019
Management is terrible! Coworkers are fun but you barely receive any training and then get yelled at by the owner for not knowing how to do something. Owner is VERY rude to workers, making assumptions about you without even asking you, like assuming you’re high on drugs all the time. Only cares about his money and nothing else. Either over worked or under worked. Never trains managers fully. There is no pros to working here. Only one person on shift at all times unless it’s a one hour cross over. DO NOT WORK HERE!!!
Pros
Cons
Bad management, over or underworked
Fun workplace - horrible management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC9 May 2019
When working for this company the negatives outweigh the positives. You'll love your fellow coworkers as they're all great, friendly & fun people but unfortunately, you'll hardly see them as there's only one person scheduled to be in the store working at a time.

When it comes to their scheduling - you're either being forced to work way too much over time, and if you refuse they give you hardly any hours. When I worked for the company they had me opening and closing the store - being the only one on shift, for multiple days in a row.

When summer hits they expect you to be working 40+ hours a week.
If they only schedule you one day off for the week - and your co worker phones in sick, you are expected to come in,(which i thought was ridiculous.)
Pros
Great staff, paid lunches, free bulk candy
Cons
long hours, horrible management, no positive feedback
Worked with some get people but the management is honorable.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC30 November 2018
I worked there till i was a few days away from the end of my 3 month probation period. At that point they cut my hours from 4-5 days a week down to 2 days then told me my availability wasn't good enough. Yet i was available for almost every shift besides covering for someone on my day off.
sales representative
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC25 November 2018
i like to work there, but they donot have understanding between emplyoes and company' head office. i worked there for less time, but at the end of i donot have good experience about working there.
Pros
easy work
Cons
lack of understanding