Snow Cap Enterprises Ltd.

Snow Cap Enterprises Ltd. Employee Reviews

I can recommend this company to other applicants. Easy job and it’s not a stressful compared to other companies that I worked before. It’s a company that you would like To work until your retirement.
Good place for a foodie to work, often get treats and food for free. Office & warehouse environment is always changing - high turnover Using archaic software for too big of a business
Enjoyed my time with the company,would reccomend this company to any one. Family owned and great people.Great hours, made my own day. Benefits could be better.
Pros
Gas card.
Cons
Shipping errors.
For the specific event I worked at, I was in charge of a "photo booth station". This required me to keep the station tidy by putting away props, helping children put on the props, and taking pictures of the children on their parents' cell phones.
Pros
working with people
Cons
n/a
I was employed by Snow Cap Enterprises for 9 years. It was an enjoyable 9 years because of the family oriented atmosphere that existed. Without a doubt the Best Company I ever worked for. My Sales position allowed me the freedom to Manage my territory and bring in excellent Sales results over the years. The strong support from the employees and Management made the job enjoyable.
Pros
an excellent strong working environment
Cons
sometimes a lack of communication among departments