SNC-Lavalin logo
SNC-Lavalin

SNC-Lavalin Employee Reviews for Quality Assurance Manager

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,463 reviews

Great

Great company to work for people were all good, lots of laughs. I don't exactly know why indeed forces people to do this. If you don't like the job quit it's that simple.

Back stabbing office politics.

90% of the employee are spending 5-6 hrs./day in office rumours, politics, back stabbing.A typical day at work includes 50% doing other peoples job.Avoid unless you are starving.

Polytics drowning all productive skills

Unless you brown nose, there is no need for things such as excellence. see my cl and resume. Merry chrismass and a happy new year!

Cons

politics

I would overall rate company as 4 stars in 5 catagories, and a 3 rating in management

Documentation, specifications, drawing review, then field inspection followed up with inspection reports, deficiency, NCR filing is a typical day. Improved office skills along with diplomatic but firm approaches when dealing with contractors and co-workers is always a learning experience. Realizing that my intiatives lead management as management depends on the employees at the bottom to feed upper management, then they react towards improvements. Finding time to have a coffee break while coordinating a QA/QC program, when I am the program is a harder part of the day. Achieving success in achieving QA/QC goals as well as construction schedule is enjoyable

Pros

good weekly salary

Cons

need more hours to do the work involved

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SNC-Lavalin. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement