SNC-Lavalin
Happiness score is 82 out of 100

SNC-Lavalin Employee Reviews in Winnipeg, MB

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,471 reviews

It was a excellent company to work for.

First to check any alarms on computor,check all mechanical and electrical rooms,do preventive maint. Thru-out the bld.Learnt bld. Automation and more computor skills.Management was very good and helpful.The workplace was very enjoyable.The job was a little difficult untill I learnt the bld.

Pros

Good pay and management

Cons

Long hours on call

Just do what need to be done to complete the job

I started as a general labour and worked my way to concrete finisher . I do what is expected of me and never argue with the people who give me my paycheque.when I didn’t know I asked and got my experience the listening more then I ever did talking

Pros

Bagged sandwiches

Cons

Save money

Wide range of engineering experience

There are so much to learn here, the company offers a very wide range of engineering service. People are very helpful, even a top manager will voluntarily explain things to the lowest rank employee.

Pros

Great experience

Cons

Not so high salary for the beginners

Employees are treated like a number and no more

For an EPC company, these guys are probably the hardest to feel any sort of satisfaction from. Its one thing to have a crummy work environment but at least a decent pay - in this case, SNC pays some of the lowest wages, while being managed to treat its employees like nothing more than a number. A white collar sweat shop really.

Multifaceted fast paced work environment, with huge rewards for those willing to work hard

Excellent company communication, with a morning meeting to go over daily and weekly goals to be met. Hands on and approachable management and team leaders. Fast paced environment, with multiple job streams

co-workers were great and contractor was very knowledgeable.

In a typical day we would work 14-18 hours outside. I enjoyed this project very much as everyone I worked with were very involved in their trades.

Excellent company to work for

One of the best companies I've worked for. Competitive wages. Learned a lot working at SNC. Great crew, fun place to work, great working conditions. Supervisors very fair and helpful, as long as given tasks got completed they left you alone. Worked night shift 4 days on 4 days off which was awesome.

Pros

Cons

Working season was too short

Jobs at SNC-Lavalin