SNC-Lavalin Employee Reviews in Hinton, ABReview this company
Hinton, AB1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 1,462 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Employment is typically contract, so when the contract ends your position might end too. The company has a good training program and can be a fun place to work. You could however end up on a team with difficult management. If you end up on a team like that don’t expect to get anywhere, that type of team environment is strictly who you know not what you know. Not all teams are that way, but many are. This industry is project based so you could wind up unemployed once projects are completed.
Paid education, decent benefits.
Could have long hours. Project is done so are you. Some horrific management.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SNC-Lavalin?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at SNC-Lavalin. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 1,462 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare SNC-Lavalin with
Questions about SNC-Lavalin
- What is the interview process like at SNC-Lavalin?6 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at SNC-Lavalin?5 people answered
- What are the working hours at SNC-Lavalin?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at SNC-Lavalin?5 people answered
- Can you work remotely at SNC-Lavalin?4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make SNC-Lavalin a better place to work?4 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at SNC-Lavalin?4 people answered
- What is the company culture at SNC-Lavalin?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by SNC-Lavalin?4 people answered
- If you were to leave SNC-Lavalin, what would be the reason?4 people answered