SNC-Lavalin

SNC-Lavalin Employee Reviews in Campbellton, NB

3.9Pay & benefits

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,471 reviews

Great Employer

Great company to work for . Great benefits at no cost to the employee . Best place I've ever worked . Management actually done their best to ensure the staff were happy .

Pros

Great Benefits

Cons

Non. I left for personal reasons

They take advantage

They kept me on contract for two years without having to pay me above min. Wage even though I was promoted. The last year I was there, it was every three months a renewed contract and then it went to 1 month at a time until they sold our division to Brookfield.

See previous

Worked for this company previously year 2005., see resume.Same as prior employment with them. See previous comments.

Pros

See previous

Cons

See previous

accounts payable clerk

Paid invoices for various customers. Filing Telephone Skills Research for invoices not paid Worked with regular invoices, utilities Worked well with co workers Was on the social committee. Organized events for the company. Was secretary.

Pros

Working with the public

Cons

eight to four g reat hours but I liked the seven to three hours shifts better

I would overall rate company as 4 stars in 5 catagories, and a 3 rating in management

Documentation, specifications, drawing review, then field inspection followed up with inspection reports, deficiency, NCR filing is a typical day. Improved office skills along with diplomatic but firm approaches when dealing with contractors and co-workers is always a learning experience. Realizing that my intiatives lead management as management depends on the employees at the bottom to feed upper management, then they react towards improvements. Finding time to have a coffee break while coordinating a QA/QC program, when I am the program is a harder part of the day. Achieving success in achieving QA/QC goals as well as construction schedule is enjoyable

Pros

good weekly salary

Cons

need more hours to do the work involved

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SNC-Lavalin. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement