SNC-Lavalin
Happiness score is 82 out of 100

SNC-Lavalin

SNC-Lavalin Employee Review

Treated really well

Great place to work for Contract work so you got a per every 3 months.Keep your nose clean and d what asked and you are treated fairly.Paid flights in and out as were perdiems

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Excellent Working Place

High working culture, excellent communication and cooperation between the disciplines. amazing co-workers. Really professional and friendly atmosphere.
Same role

It is a great place for culture, work, career development

As a former employee I want to say SNC Lavalin Inc. is one of the famous EPCM company in the world regarding engineering services. During my employment I learned lots of things from my supervisor, co-workers which help me to build up my career. All of the employees are helpful to work, friendly and cooperative. Really it was my best time of life in SNC Lavalin. The management is very organized. The hardest part of the job depends on the project schedule, closing date but most of the time all employees takes the individual responsibilities seriously. In this point of view all of the working time most enjoyable part.

It was a excellent company to work for.

First to check any alarms on computor,check all mechanical and electrical rooms,do preventive maint. Thru-out the bld.Learnt bld. Automation and more computor skills.Management was very good and helpful.The workplace was very enjoyable.The job was a little difficult untill I learnt the bld.

Pros

Good pay and management

Cons

Long hours on call

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SNC-Lavalin. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement