Very cost focussed company I ever worked for. Too much internal politics among managers, employees get impacted or involved as well.
Company Environment is nothing to brag about, Montreal based culture does not match with West Coast. At the Management level it is a very Cutthroat environment.
Very relaxing, met a lot of people from around the world. Enjoyed every minute of it.
Depends on the portfolio you are working in. Some Managers think very highly of themselves ad have no respect for the team nor do they support them. There is no point addressing with HR as they always side with Managers. Most of the workers are pleasant and send the frustrations but just stay in their own area hoping things will change....sometimes new managers but the cycle generally starts again.
Very pleasant and friendly.
- What is the interview process like at SNC-Lavalin?6 people answered
- What are the working hours at SNC-Lavalin?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at SNC-Lavalin?5 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at SNC-Lavalin?4 people answered
- If you were to leave SNC-Lavalin, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at SNC-Lavalin?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at SNC-Lavalin? What are the steps along the…4 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of SNC-Lavalin about how to improve the company?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at SNC-Lavalin?3 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at SNC-Lavalin? How many vacation days do you get per year?3 people answered