SnapPay Inc.

SnapPay Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews

Management was chaotic, had the potential but ended up being a waste of everyone's time

Fired a bunch of people over a couple of days because of reasons people were unsure of. The CEO sets unrealistic standards and was confused about what to do at the time. Colleagues were kinda nice, had a good time at first but that ended quickly.

Be Cautious When You Plan To Work

doesn't pay for any overtime; coworkers can backstab you however not speaking out on the table; no work life balance; no any benefit within 6 months probation period; in ROE HR will say you resigned however you are fired, this will cause you problem with EI application

Insights into SnapPay Inc.

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues

Great opportunity for growth and working with great technology

I have been working at SnapPay for over a few years and enjoy every moment of it. I enjoyed the work culture and opportunity for development. I worked with the latest technology in the market to develop innovative solutions that meet my clients' needs.

There are a lot of nice coworkers

Work there for sometime. There are snacks and free coffee . Nice coworkers. But pretty much thst it. I think most of the common are pretty true about the company. There are a lot thing need to be approved.

Pros

Free snacks, coffee and coworkers.

Cons

Low pay, no trust, minimum life.

Start-up Company with excellent working atmosphere

The colleagues in the company are like family member, and people here support each other to reach the goals to make the company better. Could learn a lot about the digital payment and business knowledge.

Pros

work life balance and friendly culture

Good company to work for

Management cares about employees and there's lots of opportunities for learning. The other employees are also really nice and friendly. Plus, there's yummy snacks and drinks at the office.

25 May 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we greatly appreciate your feedback!

no work and life balance ,low pay but learn a lot

There is no work and life balance. You get pay low and you have to work a lot, no enough training time. Since a lot of old people leave you have to take their job fast. Very stressful sometime since your deadline is tie. Alot of last min thing due to poor project manage.

Pros

nice work, free drink and snack

Cons

long hours, stressful, and low pay

25 May 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We believe that work-life balance is crucial and it’s something we’re working hard on. However, we recognize that there’s room for improvement and we appreciate your feedback.

Apply carefully

It's a waste of your time. Then, they still don't know what kind of person they are looking for. Very disrespectful workplace environment. The design manager did nothing, and the level was average.

25 May 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We’re disappointed to hear about your experience at SnapPay. We take this feedback seriously as promoting a positive work environment is one of our top priorities. Best of luck in the rest of your career.

Depressing

typical start-up chaos/ Needs actual direction/ Private groups in the office/ inability to retain talent/does not trust employees/micromanagement/No work life balance

25 May 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're disappointed to hear that your experience at SnapPay wasn’t positive. Promoting work-life balance is one of our top priorities and we can assure you that we’re working hard on it. Best of luck in the rest of your career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SnapPay Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement