SnapPay Inc.

SnapPay Inc. Employee Reviews

Depressing

typical start-up chaos/ Needs actual direction/ Private groups in the office/ inability to retain talent/does not trust employees/micromanagement/No work life balance

25 May 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're disappointed to hear that your experience at SnapPay wasn’t positive. Promoting work-life balance is one of our top priorities and we can assure you that we’re working hard on it. Best of luck in the rest of your career.

Start-up Company with excellent working atmosphere

The colleagues in the company are like family member, and people here support each other to reach the goals to make the company better. Could learn a lot about the digital payment and business knowledge.

Pros

work life balance and friendly culture

Good company to work for

Management cares about employees and there's lots of opportunities for learning. The other employees are also really nice and friendly. Plus, there's yummy snacks and drinks at the office.

25 May 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we greatly appreciate your feedback!

no work and life balance ,low pay but learn a lot

There is no work and life balance. You get pay low and you have to work a lot, no enough training time. Since a lot of old people leave you have to take their job fast. Very stressful sometime since your deadline is tie. Alot of last min thing due to poor project manage.

Pros

nice work, free drink and snack

Cons

long hours, stressful, and low pay

25 May 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We believe that work-life balance is crucial and it’s something we’re working hard on. However, we recognize that there’s room for improvement and we appreciate your feedback.

Apply carefully

It's a waste of your time. Then, they still don't know what kind of person they are looking for. Very disrespectful workplace environment. The design manager did nothing, and the level was average.

25 May 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We’re disappointed to hear about your experience at SnapPay. We take this feedback seriously as promoting a positive work environment is one of our top priorities. Best of luck in the rest of your career.

Jobs at SnapPay Inc.