SMS Equipment Inc.
View all SMS Equipment Inc. reviews

SMS Equipment Inc.

SMS Equipment Inc. Employee Review

Monotonous work

Your just a number. Management has no idea what’s going on the floor or cares. They say safety is first but isn’t really if it’s going to cost time or money.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

I met a couple of the greatest people working here

Management suffers greatly, set you up for failure every day, as long as you don’t bother your manager you are good. Constantly sent out to site without the proper training for mine driving or site access. Many times just went with the flow and I was caught in dangerous situations because of managers saying don’t worry it’s fine.
Same role

Constant improvement

The company made a lot of improvements before I left. Even though I’m no longer there, I left on amicable terms and I’m excited about the direction of the company’s future. I would recommend SMS to anyone looking for work they can feel proud of.
Same location

Team was very supportive but upper management is toxic

Expected to deliver high quality work with no proper training. Pay and benefits were good. Management did not intervene when a disagreement would arise with another coworker. Management allowed you to complete you work from home but was very persistent on employees working from the office. A bit old fashioned and very conservative beliefs held by upper management.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Not adequate training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SMS Equipment Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement