Smiths Detection Employee Review

View all Smiths Detection reviews

Enjoyable and Productive Environment
Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 January 2015
A typical day at work required me to meet deadlines by completing prepared schedules. I had to learn how to manage my time and prioritize. Good communication between managements and co-workers were imperative in order to get the job done. the hardest part of this job was prioritizes because most time everything was priority, and that was where communication was essential. Although, getting the job by deadline was a challenge at times, the work environment was pleasant and fun which made the job easier. Everyone got along with each other. We were like family.
Pros
every culture was celebrated
Cons

Other Smiths Detection Employee Reviews

nice to worked in there
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 November 2015
It is very happy work place. we are shocked when we heard abut the company moved to UK. friendly people good understanding managers and so on.
I have been working for Smiths Detection for more than 13 years, Smiths was an excellent work environment to work with.
Sr. R&D Electrical Engineering (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 November 2015
Unfortunately the our location at Mississauga, Ontario was shut down and moved core of R&D and production operation to UK and US offices.