Smiths Detection Employee Review

View all Smiths Detection reviews

Amazing company to work for, really take an interest in your development
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 October 2014
I have worked for Smiths Detection for close to 14 years and it has been an amazing experiance. Aside from loving the products themselfs as they were very interesting and fun products that were geared towards emergency responders, Military personnel and Security personnel, Smiths Detection was my number one supporter for ensuring I developed my talents and gained the experiance required to enhance my Career as I grew with them.

I will forever be grateful to have the experiance to work with Smiths Detection.

Other Smiths Detection Employee Reviews

nice to worked in there
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 November 2015
It is very happy work place. we are shocked when we heard abut the company moved to UK. friendly people good understanding managers and so on.
I have been working for Smiths Detection for more than 13 years, Smiths was an excellent work environment to work with.
Sr. R&D Electrical Engineering (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 November 2015
Unfortunately the our location at Mississauga, Ontario was shut down and moved core of R&D and production operation to UK and US offices.