SMILEY DENTAL Employee Reviews

Stressful and disrespectful
Dental assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX20 April 2019
Bad customer service, rude to employees and patients, unsanitary and cheap, lazy and to pay for compensation or give the appropriate amount of days off and be little their staff.
Pros
Cons
No breaks, short hours, low pay
Fun doctors
RDA (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX18 May 2018
I had a great experience at Smiley Dental.It was one of my beginning jobs of my new career.My experience and time at Smiley gave me the confidence I needed to be a great assistant.
Pros
Cons
Low pay
Very stressfull
Oral Surgery Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TX16 February 2018
So many changes in the company. The communicate is not there. They just decided to change office hours without giving us a heads up. And offices are disorganized.
Awesome Staff
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TX3 May 2017
I did my 200 hour internship there and school is different from what you are faced with in the field. The Assistants and Lead Assistants where amazing, they are very patient and understanding. They are a team and the people that come in are like family. They care, they are kind and supportive.
Not a good place to work at if your looking for a company to grow with
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX30 December 2016
Overall this place is okay to work at the manager always had a really bad attitude and the hardest part of the job was trying to get through the day with the Doctor,
Pros
Understandable
Cons
No benefits
Working at Smiley Dental
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX11 December 2016
Working at smiley dental was very great , they treated me very well was a great environment. Learned the things i needed to know to further my career also gave me offers
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Clean
corporate practice
DDS (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX8 October 2015
This is a corporated practice but very relaxing management. Personal preference could be requested. I worked in several offices for the company for sereral years.
Productive and fun work environment
Front Office Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX16 May 2015
Clean, friendly and safe workplace, opportunity for advancement with great pay. Outgoing co-workers worked great as a team and management was always willing to help.
Family oriented clinic
Registered Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX7 February 2014
I've been working with this company for years, and everyday I say to myself, "I'm thankful for a job that puts family first". I came into this office with no experience, but they didn't turn me away. I took a front desk position, and with good training and self confidence, I moved up to the lead dental assistant. I couldn't have done it without the great co-workers that I got to train with, and the manager that always had so much confidence in me. I love to be involved with people/children, that I don't have a day in my life that I would consider changing what I do.
productive and good enivronment
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX29 August 2012
my typical day at work consists of answering phone calls, checking in patients, scheduling patient. As well as verifying insurance benefits, on a daily bases i also have to fax documents over to other doctors. So to sum it up its just all administrative front desk skills that i use every day.