Smiles Dental

Vancouver, WA6 reviews

2.6Pay & benefits

smiledoctorpatientturnoverofficehighcarestaff

great staff, poor management

I work for several months in SW Washington area with smiles dental. great place to work and well trained staff but the management and clinical director are not good. They hire new regional director that so aggressive and harsh.

Very poor management.

Got hired manager told me to do things and ceo told me something else. Ceo was always unreachable. Emails, phone calls, even trying on Facebook nothing. Ceo always on vacation.

Horrible company

Very high turn over rate, they will fire you at the drop of a hat, with no warning or regard to you or anyone else, they act nice to your face offer to solve problems and then ignore you and disappear. Can’t get ahold of management to get anything done. The ceo is a joke always on vacation not getting back to anyone to get work done and approved. I could go on and on about the misconduct. Would never recommend anyone work for smiles dental

Too many management changes

I joined the office when the staff was stable and in a year and half, we had 3 changes of upper management, three office managers and four dentists. They were trying to change the client base so our hours were cut severely since there weren't many patients that fit their plan.

money hungry and greedy

very few benefits, healthcare is very expensive with limited coverage, the compenstion is subpar when compared to industry competitors. they pay hygiene and assistants poorly and give lousy benefits, so the good ones always leave.

Pros

its a job

Cons

poor benefits, poor compensation, greed driven

Dental

Working here, is not fun. Management is not what you think it would be working in a dental office. Staff seems to be okay once you start working there, but the office seems to have cliques.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smiles Dental. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement