Smiles Dental

Smiles Dental Employee Reviews in Ridgefield, WA

Ridgefield, WA3 reviews

smiledoctorpatientturnoverofficehighcarestaff

It’s all about the $

They could care less about the patients,it’s all about selling products and stressing you out about it even if the product is not good.The staff is uneasy to work with

Gone down hill

I would not recommend working for this company unless you want to sell your soul and work yourself ragged. There is a lot of drama and mistrust in upper management, and it trickles down into stress and pressure on the staff. Also turnover is high, which is a classic sign of a bad workplace. This company's number one goal is money and not patient care.

Cons

Does not contribute to 401K

Productive place to work, very good at helping us learn in areas we were not familier with, slow paced atmosphere.

I learned a lot at Smiles dental after being there for a year and a half. Made me a lot more comfortable with procedures and working with people. Everyone is very friendly and works well together.

Pros

Still being farely new to the industry Smiles welcomed me and helped me build confidence.

Cons

Little to know chances for advancemewnt or pay raises.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smiles Dental. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement