SMART Technologies Employee Review

View all SMART Technologies reviews

A great place to work and learn
ECOSYSTEM SPECIALIST - EDUCATION (Current Employee) –  Calgary1 May 2013
Overall, I really enjoy working at SMART Technologies. It has unique corporate culture, cutting edge technologies and reliable products.
In my day to day work, I manage relationships with partner; I manage different programs and projects; work closely with my co-workers and learn from them. I really like my manager, and his manage style.

The hardest part about my job is: I do not have any technical background.
Yes, I am fine with learning database administration, website updates, and IT products, but i do not have much passionate on IT industry, that is way I am looking for a job in a different industry.

I enjoy how dynamic my job is. I manage different program, participate in trade shows and conferences, help with website design, and create marketing promotional materials.
Pros
professional working environment
Cons
is not my favourite industry

Other SMART Technologies Employee Reviews

a nice place to work
Quality Assurance Analyst - Project Lead (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 April 2018
SMART have very nice people. People there work together like a family. Due to the restructure of the company, it doesn't feel very stable to work there.
Too much inexperience in the management team.
Senior System Test and Verification Specialist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 March 2018
A directionless sweatshop. The program/product management team is floundering and Is causing all other development teams to drown in technical, operational and professional uncertainty.
Pros
Great trench mates and a good job.
Cons
Very weak project management and bullying operational management.