SMART READER Employee Reviews

3.5Pay & Benefits
Happy-working environment
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Malaysia22 March 2018
Happy working environment, kind hearted people, i learned to be more efficient person to archived the targets given. The most happiest thing is dealing with the kids. I love kids so much.
Pros
Kind hearted people
Cons
Short breaks, need to archive targets
The intention behind this program is fantastic. Read to kids who don’t normally get read to.
Volunteer coordinator for Smart Reader (Current Employee) –  Jewell Elementary Bend, OR8 March 2018
There’s additinal hours as a coordinator versus just being a reader. You’re required to account for the book giveaways, books donated, assign readers to students, schedule change phone calls, etc. The set up is a bit time consuming but then the job relaxes as the reading begins which Is fun and fulfilling.
Pros
Interacting with kids
Cons
No pay
good
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Calicut, Kerala21 December 2016
In my company we publishing a current affairs magazine that called smart reader.and it include all types of news that important.I credit my colorful life and professional experiences with the passion and diversity that drives my career.