Smart Home Protection Employee Reviews

4.0Job Security & Advancement
learning curve
telesales (Former Employee) –  Cannock Chase5 July 2017
This job is for good sales people. Which I was not. You will go far with this company if you are good at selling. The staff and management was easy to get on with and supportive.
Pros
Good Hours
Cons
High expectations
Fun work place
Telesales/marketer (Former Employee) –  Cannock, ENG27 January 2014
I Started work at 10am, attend a morning brief, I discovered a lot about myself whilst working at smart home protection I'm much stronger than i thought the job requires you to deal with rejection most of the day. Management team were very understanding and professional and always made time for their staff. My co-workers were very friendly and hilarious, the atmosphere in the call center was always positive. The one thing which became a problem was the fact i found it very hard to switch off from work after the work day had come to an end, to the point where i was getting very stressed and upset trying to reach bonuses.The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to different people all the time you never knew who you'd have a conversation with next it also felt like a massive achievement when you were successful.
Pros
15min breaks every hour, wonderful people who worked there.
Cons
I cared to much. Couldnt switch off