Smart & Biggar

Smart & Biggar Employee Reviews in Ottawa, ON

Ottawa, ON7 reviews
The pay is low not even close to industry standard.

Mangement could care less about you. They don’t care about you.

There is zero and I mean zero advancement I spent 8 years in the same department

Yearly raises were minamal or non essistent
Pros
Easy can do very little and get by
Cons
Low wage no advancement
I've made a mistake of leaving a good company for them. Training is a joke, deadlines are a complete mess. Very poor organization and management enjoys drama to the next level. Very sad place, so happy I left. And feel sorry to those who stayed.
Pros
Cons
Horrible attitude, chaotic training
Some things are slow to change, but that's the nature of an old law firm. However, the people are all very nice, and it's a great environment to work in. I learned A LOT in my stay at the firm.
Smart & Biggar has terrible managers, they mass fire on a regular basis, they don’t give raises, their salary levels are very low, there’s no advancement opportunities, they don’t support their staff, they don’t deserve the loyalty of their hardworking employees.
Lots of support for assistants here and was a good place to work. I worked here while I lived in Quebec, I liked the fast pace of the job and the management.
outdated tools to complete jobs. inadequate support when needed. Taught me how to manage my time and maintain composure under pressure. I enjoyed working with my coworkers. Hardest part was inadequate resources and tools for job.
Pros
flexible
Cons
insecurity
Excellent and generous employer; busy productive environment; Wonderful supervisor; friendly atmosphere; generous vacation; good pay; professional.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Smart & Biggar?