Smardt Inc Employee Reviews

Toxic Workplace & Sick employees
Technician (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 November 2019
Management is very dysfunctional & Racist. No organization. No appreciation for your effort, your boss is always skeptical about your qualifications (they don't trust employees-I have no idea why they hire them from the first place).
Bonus are promised and never given. They keep on overcharging employees with new tasks for free (They want to get the most out of you with minimum payment).
A group of hypocrites controlling the company, all the Canadian norms & laws are disrespected & broken. They threaten the employees & disrespect them.what makes it worse is that the HR department is on the management side.
Employees are all sick & non-team players, everyone is afraid of losing his job.They are not willing to help nor share information & not even allow you to grow. It's a very toxic , unhealthy environment.
Worked there for a while & left with severe anxiety & stress.
Disfunctional and stressful
General work (Former Employee) –  Dorval24 August 2017
Management is very disfuctional. No organization. Major disrespect for employee's. The company has good intentions but they don't work and are never approved by management. They have a good selling product. Bonus are promised and never given. Worked for this company for 4 yrs. left with a bad work experience.
Cons
No respect for employees, they don't trust any employees.
Great Company
Customer Service Product SupportCoordinator (Former Employee) –  Dorval, QC16 June 2015
There are never 2 days in a row that are the same and that was the best part of the job. I really loved talking to our customers, it felt really good to be able to get them the help that they required. The hardest part of the job was when we where short staffed, the wok load doubled but we always got through it with a smile
Pros
Great Employees
Cons
Long Hours
Physical workplace
Industrial Electrician (Former Employee) –  Dorval, QC21 January 2015
I love the type of work, I was always moving and lifting heavy components.

I learned about chillers, sensors, transformers, ratings, and how to read schematics. Also how to manage a team of workers.

Management (supervisor and higher) needs major improvement.

I got along with all coworkers, they were very experienced and helped me learn.

The hardest part of the job was modifying without proper dimensions.

The most enjoyable part was connecting conductors.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Underpaid
bonne entreprise
Soudeur haute-pression et contremaitre (Former Employee) –  Canada6 August 2012
tres bien le patron connait tout les nom de ses employer pour une bonne embiance de travail c la bonne place
Pros
beaucoup davantage
Cons
aucun

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smardt Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8