SM FREIGHT

SM FREIGHT

SM FREIGHT Employee Review

Noone really cares about any of the drivers

Definitely not a company to work for, the worst experience of all my driving years. Management and dispatchers see drivers as things that can be replaced

Pros

N\a

Cons

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Great company to work for when I was there.

Lots of miles. Ran team hauling mostly produce to California and back, so a lot of hurry up and wait. We knew that when we got hired. I would go back if I needed to get back into long haul trucking. If you want miles they have them. Dispatch was always fair and listened. We ran hard but made good money. My co-pilot retired out of there while I went into a different profession. My family needed me home more often than trucking would allow.
Same location

Most of the trucks are new also trailers. No problem getting time off Well maintained equipment. You can run long or short hauls if you like. Short hauls 4 or 5 days long 10 or 11 days.

Dependable runs

Good place to work with regular schedules and routes. Great equipment and maintenance and. Benefits and extended services were also available . Great group of employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SM FREIGHT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

SM FREIGHT Reviews by Location

• SM FREIGHT
  • Noone really cares about any of the drivers