Slalom Consulting

Slalom Consulting Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
Intentions are good by company to hire and retain talent, but project staffing / planning is poorly executed. Twice I was put on a project where I clearly did not have the skills to execute because my background did not suit the role / expectations of the role. When I asked to be replaced, request was ignored.
Great culture, employee-centric, customer love. Work-life balance. Employee training and continued learning support! Opportunity to explore different career paths. Love it!
Great vision, poor execution by people with titles of leadership and no ability to lead whatsoever. Slalom's reputation is no longer substantiated - lost its way. The "culture" is not professional or serious - it is social and nonsense. True professionals with vision should avoid it.

Go with the pros - Slalom's direct competitors - you will be treated better and make more money. Slalom is a waste of time.
Pros
lots of socializing if that is all you care about
Cons
Hypocrisy, poor leadership, people are just numbers, a professional holding pattern, a clique for yuppies..
Do your homework. Slalom lives up to the hype. As with anything, be careful the cool-aid you are drinking. Slalom really is for the cool kids, with drive to be a part of something bigger than themselves.