Skyservice Business Aviation Employee Review

View all Skyservice Business Aviation reviews

I enjoy working here as the company is very reputed and successful. This is a very good company to work for as they are very flexible to your needs.
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC17 March 2014
I start my day with checking messages on my phone and email. I enter the bills into the system (JP Program). Then I start replying to the messages that I have received. I learned about the JP Program which was new to me when I started. I enjoy working with my co-workers as we all get along and help each other when needed. I am very happy with the management as they always support me when I need their help. The hardest part of my job is reconciliations and the most enjoyable part of my job is dealing with the customers and helping them out.
Pros
BBQ events, Christmas Parties
Cons

Other Skyservice Business Aviation Employee Reviews

Management needs a redo.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 January 2019
Use to be really good a year ago, New management has come in and ruined the company. Crewchiefs dont help you and expect you to know everything even as a beginner, in my 2 years there thjey can only manage to keep an employee on average for 6 months before they get fed up and leave.
Productive and great place to work
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario18 October 2015
Management is great and they ensure that you are always learning. Great open door policy and transparency within the oorganization