Skyservice Business Aviation Employee Review

View all Skyservice Business Aviation reviews

Wanted: Some who needs my experience in life
Charter Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC12 August 2014
Having spent the greatest part of my life in the Service Industry, I find that a typically fun day is that of caring for others needs while enjoying comfortable atmosphere, trusted peers and seniors, while having fun accomplishing the tasks. Finding solutions to situations, solving the problems at hand or oncoming, I am willing to provide the best of knowledge, practices, experience, skills, and at the same time allowing myself the privilege of satisfaction for caring. In the sales world I would be considered the "Farmer" type sales person who values the relationship over the sale. In the Operations world I would be known as a "Fixer" who will work tirelessly until a solution is attained. I love humor, Life, and love to be of service to others in need.
What I have learned from life is that personal satisfaction is gained through hard work, humor, and caring for others. The rest of things are simply pluses.......
Pros
Nice to have perks now and then
Cons
Not allowing tasks to become burdensome

Other Skyservice Business Aviation Employee Reviews

Management needs a redo.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 January 2019
Use to be really good a year ago, New management has come in and ruined the company. Crewchiefs dont help you and expect you to know everything even as a beginner, in my 2 years there thjey can only manage to keep an employee on average for 6 months before they get fed up and leave.
Productive and great place to work
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario18 October 2015
Management is great and they ensure that you are always learning. Great open door policy and transparency within the oorganization