Skyservice Business Aviation

Skyservice Business Aviation Employee Reviews in Montréal, QC

Montréal, QC2 reviews
Having spent the greatest part of my life in the Service Industry, I find that a typically fun day is that of caring for others needs while enjoying comfortable atmosphere, trusted peers and seniors, while having fun accomplishing the tasks. Finding solutions to situations, solving the problems at hand or oncoming, I am willing to provide the best of knowledge, practices, experience, skills, and at the same time allowing myself the privilege of satisfaction for caring. In the sales world I would be considered the "Farmer" type sales person who values the relationship over the sale. In the Operations world I would be known as a "Fixer" who will work tirelessly until a solution is attained. I love humor, Life, and love to be of service to others in need.
What I have learned from life is that personal satisfaction is gained through hard work, humor, and caring for others. The rest of things are simply pluses.......
Pros
Nice to have perks now and then
Cons
Not allowing tasks to become burdensome
I start my day with checking messages on my phone and email. I enter the bills into the system (JP Program). Then I start replying to the messages that I have received. I learned about the JP Program which was new to me when I started. I enjoy working with my co-workers as we all get along and help each other when needed. I am very happy with the management as they always support me when I need their help. The hardest part of my job is reconciliations and the most enjoyable part of my job is dealing with the customers and helping them out.
Pros
BBQ events, Christmas Parties
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skyservice Business Aviation. Our community is ready to answer.
Skyservice Business Aviation Reviews by Job Title