Skyservice Business Aviation
Skyservice Business Aviation Employee Review

I enjoy working here as the company is very reputed and successful. This is a very good company to work for as they are very flexible to your needs.

17 March 2014
I start my day with checking messages on my phone and email. I enter the bills into the system (JP Program). Then I start replying to the messages that I have received. I learned about the JP Program which was new to me when I started. I enjoy working with my co-workers as we all get along and help each other when needed. I am very happy with the management as they always support me when I need their help. The hardest part of my job is reconciliations and the most enjoyable part of my job is dealing with the customers and helping them out.
Pros
BBQ events, Christmas Parties
Cons
12 August 2014
Same location
Charter Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) - Montréal, QC
Having spent the greatest part of my life in the Service Industry, I find that a typically fun day is that of caring for others needs while enjoying comfortable atmosphere, trusted peers and seniors, while having fun accomplishing the tasks. Finding solutions to situations, solving the problems at hand or oncoming, I am willing to provide the best of knowledge, practices, experience, skills, and at the same time allowing myself the privilege of satisfaction for caring. In the sales world I would be considered the "Farmer" type sales person who values the relationship over the sale. In the Operations world I would be known as a "Fixer" who will work tirelessly until a solution is attained. I love humor, Life, and love to be of service to others in need.
What I have learned from life is that personal satisfaction is gained through hard work, humor, and caring for others. The rest of things are simply pluses.......
Pros
Nice to have perks now and then
Cons
Not allowing tasks to become burdensome
6 March 2020
Administrator, Maintenance (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Interesting place to work at, but its not easy going, your lunch, your clock in and out is monitored, you cant look at your phone without getting into trouble even though your work isn't being affected. Management in maintenance hover over you like a micro manager to see what youre doing. No independence.
27 October 2019
AME (Former Employee) - YYZ
Here Leaders never appreciate to anyone
They can only give shout to their people!

In my 5/6 months experience I never saw Supervisor says thanks to anyone.

He just in the Hangar to give people

Pressure!

Most of the crew chief also are not helpful they showing helpful but thereafter complain to Supervisor!

Thanks
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skyservice Business Aviation. Our community is ready to answer.
Skyservice Business Aviation Reviews by Location