Skyservice Business Aviation

Skyservice Business Aviation Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews
Cool place to work at, but betware
Interesting place to work at, but its not easy going, your lunch, your clock in and out is monitored, you cant look at your phone without getting into trouble even though your work isn't being affected. Management in maintenance hover over you like a micro manager to see what youre doing. No independence.
Thanks!
Here Leaders never appreciate to anyone
They can only give shout to their people!

In my 5/6 months experience I never saw Supervisor says thanks to anyone.

He just in the Hangar to give people

Pressure!

Most of the crew chief also are not helpful they showing helpful but thereafter complain to Supervisor!

Thanks
Great place to work on large variety of business aircraft.
Great place, able to provide all maintenance excluding overhauls and component repairs. Wide range of maintenance activities from general inspection to component replacement and troubleshooting.
Management needs a redo.
Use to be really good a year ago, New management has come in and ruined the company. Crewchiefs dont help you and expect you to know everything even as a beginner, in my 2 years there thjey can only manage to keep an employee on average for 6 months before they get fed up and leave.
Productive and great place to work
Management is great and they ensure that you are always learning. Great open door policy and transparency within the oorganization
Wanted: Some who needs my experience in life
Having spent the greatest part of my life in the Service Industry, I find that a typically fun day is that of caring for others needs while enjoying comfortable atmosphere, trusted peers and seniors, while having fun accomplishing the tasks. Finding solutions to situations, solving the problems at hand or oncoming, I am willing to provide the best of knowledge, practices, experience, skills, and at the same time allowing myself the privilege of satisfaction for caring. In the sales world I would be considered the "Farmer" type sales person who values the relationship over the sale. In the Operations world I would be known as a "Fixer" who will work tirelessly until a solution is attained. I love humor, Life, and love to be of service to others in need.
What I have learned from life is that personal satisfaction is gained through hard work, humor, and caring for others. The rest of things are simply pluses.......
Pros
Nice to have perks now and then
Cons
Not allowing tasks to become burdensome
Must be self -disciplined.
Good Company overall. Very complex business with many many regulatory requirements to adhere to 24/7/365
Pros
Interesting enviroment. Constant Change. Pay very good. Nice people
Cons
Little support for Senior Management. Tough hours, the business is 24/7 and very complex.
Fair enough
Fair enough to finish the day to day
Company is financially stable

No training provided
I enjoy working here as the company is very reputed and successful. This is a very good company to work for as they are very flexible to your needs.
I start my day with checking messages on my phone and email. I enter the bills into the system (JP Program). Then I start replying to the messages that I have received. I learned about the JP Program which was new to me when I started. I enjoy working with my co-workers as we all get along and help each other when needed. I am very happy with the management as they always support me when I need their help. The hardest part of my job is reconciliations and the most enjoyable part of my job is dealing with the customers and helping them out.
Pros
BBQ events, Christmas Parties
Cons
Good company to work for
Greeting aircraft arrivals
taking care of customer needs as well as the pilots needs

towing aircraft

fuelling aircraft

very customer orientated making sure all there needs are looked after before there flights as well as when they arrive at our facility.

Most enjoyable part of the job is meeting the customers and make sure all there needs are looked after.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skyservice Business Aviation. Our community is ready to answer.
Skyservice Business Aviation Reviews by Location