Skynet Wireless

Work-life balance
2.8
Job security & advancement

Nice working Environment

All the employees are very cooperative and supportive. I really enjoyed my tenure with skynet wireless specially those traveling opportunities helps to add on more skill in my resume.

Fun Co-workers, Lots of potential

The company as a whole is really a great company to work for. As a general rule your co-workers are good people that are fun to work with and most everyone gets along. There is a bit of a division between the Island and mainland stores which leads to frustrations on both sides, but it really isn't something you have to deal with excessively. Lots of potential with the commission and Bonus Structure to make a lot more than one would expect from the outside looking in. You can earn trips to Mexico, Las Vegas, etc, new phones and other products as well. You do get a lot of support form upper management but sometimes the targets do seem a little high and not exactly divided in a way that makes sense between all the stores which can lead to some frustrations for the stores that seem to be given the unrealistic targets. The targets can also have a lot of changing priorities in them as to what the important metrics are depending on what the Provider decides to target. All in all though a great company who does promote from within for Management positions as opposed to hiring from the outside as a general rule so advancement is completely possible.

Pros

High Earning Potential

Cons

Changing Priorites

good place to start

good plae to start .. does not offer good salary... no scope for advancement.. they just keep student on job and then we dont get enogh hours .....................

Friendly place

If you're seeking a job at Skynet its probably one of the places I enjoyed the most, the budgets are being cut so that means hours are going down if you're not selling. When things go your way like they did for me alot in my worst times personally if you take a down you will suffer. If you're looking for a way to make a quick buck and learn some stuff along the way its good. I'm looking for a career choice so its not the best fit for me.

Pros

Good fun place to work

Cons

No career advancement

Jobs at Skynet Wireless