Skynet Wireless

Skynet Wireless Employee Reviews in Nanaimo, BC

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 11 reviews

Skynet Family

A typical day at Skynet would be to open up the kiosk, check for any merchandise changes, make sure the kiosk looks presentable, and begin to greet customers as they walk by. We stand outside of the kiosk and we make sure we smile and look approachable. What I have learned the most from working at this company is how to stay on your toes and be prepared for every and any situation that comes your way. Emotionally, mentally and physically I have been subconsciously trained to assert myself with co-workers when needed and to appropriately deal with customers in every circumstance. My experience with Skynet Wirelesses management has been up and down just like any other management team. It is a new company and we are all still learning the do's and do not's of the company as a whole. Being a newer company and a high turnover in staff it has been a struggle to find a solid foundation within management. With dealing with those struggles I have realized we are all doing the best we can. I have high hopes for this company as it grows into the CEO it is meant to be. My co-workers have all been great. I have had the opportunity to train most of them. majority of the people who I have worked with have taught me lots about the industry and I have been able to pass it all on to my own staff. They are all great people. The hardest part of the job, especially being a manger. Was to make sure the store targets were getting hit, the operations of the store were being taking care of and the employee were growing in their position and not falling behind. The main struggle was with -

Pros

Flexible Schedule

Cons

No support

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skynet Wireless. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement