Skynet Wireless
View all Skynet Wireless reviews

Skynet Wireless

Skynet Wireless Employee Review

Nice working Environment

All the employees are very cooperative and supportive. I really enjoyed my tenure with skynet wireless specially those traveling opportunities helps to add on more skill in my resume.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

good place to start

good plae to start .. does not offer good salary... no scope for advancement.. they just keep student on job and then we dont get enogh hours .....................

10/10 don’t recommend

worst “salary” structure, no stats or holiday pay. Vacation pay derived from “bonus”- no overtime or owed hours but docked despite after work or day off expectancies - no support to a repetitively needed location- day one was working towards building a structure for a dying location- systems that are 5 steps that could easily be incorporated into 1 with integration - commission structure beyond questionable as to BC employment standard- lunches mandatory and docked whether able to take lunch or not. Had to take screenshot of BC employment standards when there were no staff or ability to take unpaid lunch.- mandatory mental health courses but no understanding however lack of applying this.- very little in pay as management despite being pulled away for redundant tasks that take away from comission incentive.- docked commission- every seasoned employee left before or during my on-boarding due to the above mentioned or things I’m not aware of.- no training in tech/ that’s 75% of customers without any commission and being tied up. Within sales you make less than any walk in waitress on average for several hours of work per customer.

Pros

- staff

Cons

Stated above.

Don’t waste your time!

Don’t even bother wasting your time with this very poorly run company. You get drug through the mud with their “senior staff” there is no appreciation and they’ll kick you to the curb at the drop of a hat if you question them

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skynet Wireless. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement