Skyline Group of Companies

Skyline Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Canada84 reviews
I was bullied and harassed by the resident manager at my building. Head office wouldn’t do anything to help, they just allowed it to happen. My particular site gave me this horrible experience, I wanted to switch sites but the property manager never looked into it for me like she said she would.
Having been an Team Member in a Family of co-workers at Skyline Living, I Proudly display my awards in my home and promote the people and the PRIDE in the Skyline name.
Pros
Too many to list but Awesome 1st!
Cons
Skyline Living is an exceptional company to work for. Lots of training provided along with a fantastic welcome package that truly makes you feel part of the team. Excellent on site staff and management willing to help when needed and always available to talk to or ask questions.
It’s a busy 24 hour job when you’re on call but you know that going in and the company reminds you to take breaks and find the balance so you don't get burned out. I love being a Skyliner!
Was very bad experience , I had to work a lot of over time with no pay ( for free ) , most of the time I worked from am till pm ! & I had the emergency phone that I had to take the after midnight calls & I had to drive after midnight to fix any emergency incidents at no Xtra pay ! & they never appreciate my work and my time !
Not much to say. Built an excellent team from a group of individual properties. Someone with no knowledge of the local economy or situation decided that the results weren't positive enough
High turnover and wrong people allowed to influence their direction
Ive been with Skyline for about 2 yrs now and really enjoy it.
Management is involved and helpful.

Pay could be a little better but the benefits are awesome.
Great people working together. Staff was great. Management not so much. But the Maintenance staff along with the resident managers were great to work with. Nothing bad to say about staff.
Management on the other hand, need to listen to the Maintenance staff more and learn from them as well. 2 new people trying to run a big area. Not good.
Skyline used to be a decent place to work. Pretty strict. Field and Office kept separate like it was against social stature to be amalgamated with each other.
Then they kept bringing in Executives.
I love working here. Great environment. Management is easy to talk to about anything. Overall it is a very positive and motivating work environment. That celebrates their employees well and various times of the year. Unfortunately the salaries are low and the medical benefits are pretty poor compared to my last employer.
Great group of people to work with. Upper management is still trying to learn their jobs. Not pleasant. Keeping our tenants happy is second, filling units is number 1. Supplies are now very limited and makes our maintenance work just a little bit harder to do. Overall really enjoyed working there as work was non stop. Always something to do. That's at all Skyline Living properties.
Selon mon expérience, je ne recommanderait pas de travailler chez skyline living. Des promesses sont faites lors de l'embauche mais ne sont pas tenues....changement de Property manager ....4 différents Property manager durant 2 ans.
Pros
Avantages sociaux
Cons
High turnover de Property managers et de politiques différentes
good times wish there was more to say everybody should try it? I like working it good for mind and body , much much fun. everyone see goodness it is, you try now
Worked there for 3 weeks. The job wasn't for me but the people and the atmosphere were good. They had just hired many new people and were working on getting them up to speed but it seemed like they had figured out a system for it.
If you're looking for a career not just a job and you’re not afraid of hard work, than this is the place you want to be.
You work in a team environment, with the team you build at your site. You are all here to help each other achieve goals you set for your building.

Management encourages you to run it like it’s your own, you set your goals and they will help you achieve it. You just have to want it.

Sky is the limit at Skyline.
Would highly recommend. This job was excellent; great people and management. Very relaxed environment and lots of perks! Wish I could have stayed with the company they are wonderful.
Having worked for many other Residential Property Management companies, Skyline Group of Companies is honestly second to none. They put faith in their teams and Leaders and provide us the tools needed to be successful in our positions and to better the communities we operate in. Although Skyline is growing at a very quick pace, they have not lost sight in their core values and what is important, which is their staff and ensuring that we always do the right thing. Just as any other Residential Property Management company, it can be very hectic and stressful at times, but if you are a hard worker and want to be valued, Skyline is definitely the place to begin or continue your career. Each team member, no matter the position, is just as important as another, so everyone is properly and continually trained and provided support and opportunities for growth. If you want to be part of an amazing team of people and provide the best service to the residents in your community, then we want you to come and join us!
Pros
Working with a great team of people, being valued and having sufficient training and support for growth
Cons
Sometimes can be hectic and stressful, which is typical with the industry
This is an opportunity, that when given, can mean a lot to you, tenants. and Management. The Management team is very approachable and will help with any aspect of the job when needed/ It is totally up to you to create your own opportunities
It can be as fun as you want it and as enjoyable as you want it. There are always one off days of high stress, however you do have support from your teammates, management and head office. There are many deadlines and time lines that require attention.
You at the end of the day you can feel a sense of accomplishment, and knowing your are doing this for your community that you manage and support. You can make great friends while doing this and they become your "family".

Your can take PRIDE in everything you do!
Skyline as a company has been so welcoming as well as super supportive and willing to work with you. I've never had such a lovely atmosphere to work in! The teams are collaborative and detail oriented. I feel very supported and secure in my career in this company and look forward to moving up!
Since I have become resident manager my days are non stop with something new every day. I love the tenants in my building we have such a community feel. The hardest part of my job not being able to do all that I would like to for tenants that have been here for along time as far as renovations in there unit. The most enjoyable part of my job is doing all of the tenant events that I love to plan and enjoy spending time with all of the tenants.
Pros
Living where I work
Cons
On call 24 hours a day
Skyline is by far the best company I have worked for. I started in 2013 as a Resident Manager. The role was perfect for me and my family. The company was understanding and listens to the employees. I feel valued at Skyline. Skyline is growing so much that there is so many opportunities to advance. I have sinced advanced and feel great! Worth applying!!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skyline Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9