Skyjack
Happiness score is 56 out of 100

Skyjack

Skyjack Employee Review

Not a good place to work

Management did not care about issues at all, advancement is near impossible, no communication between different lines, you are not given enough break time, the company will always take a mangers word over yours, you are blamed for not meeting the quota even if it is not your fault (for example most shifts there were not enough parts available to complete manufacturing of the products, which was not our job however we were blamed for it, If anything it would be management’s fault for not running the line correctly but management is never held accountable they would much rather blame workers.) management did not do their job to begin with our manager was never around during the shift and we would only see them once or twice per shift. The training is on site and you are expected to learn faster than humanly possible.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Overproduction with little supplies and manpower

I've been at skyjack for over 4 years and I recently just left there a few months ago. It wasn't due to my job class or even the people there. It was due to the amount of stressful coming down from management. They would always try to push there employees to hit impossible quotas that are unattainable every quarter causing alot of mandotary overtime and stress.

Pros

Great people and work culture

Cons

Mandatory overtime and stress
Same roleSame location

Overtime

Mandatory Saturdays was more work than I wanted. Had overtime been optional I would definitely have stayed working dayshift with friendly co-workers and good pay.

Cons

Awful employee parking lot.
Same location

Fast Paced Challenging

Skyjack was a great place to learn and grow. Projects move fast and are challenging and ppl are given the chance to succeed if they are up for the challenge. Eng dept is managed fairly well but not perfect, however better than most I've seen.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skyjack. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Skyjack with

Learn about Skyjack in popular locations

• Skyjack
  • Not a good place to work