Skyjack
Happiness score is 56 out of 100

Skyjack

Skyjack Employee Review

very intrusive and hard mental enviroment

worst job I ever had.. they lie and treat ppl poorly.. horrible place to work I put in 110 percent they took all I had and cut me off at the knee's.. I had no support from the so called h.r. dept.. was constantly under scrunity from certain supervisor:s... horrible place to work.. sick to my stomach all the time being worried about supervisor's and other employee's..

Pros

Cons

the same

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

I was lucky to get job in skyjack

It’s very convenient to work in skyjack, management team is excellent and all other employees are friendly and helpful. they have good benefit for the employees, it’s very lucky to get chance to work in skyjack.
Same roleSame location

It was a factory, they treated us like numbers

I had a lot of fun working here due to my work associates. I had issues with Management on all levels from direct Supervisor to Operations. I disagreed with the way people were treated and organized several methods of communication to change things. Ultimately, I did a lot of work for Skyjack through various organization, line stocking and suggestions to improve productivity and it was a very thankless environment.

Pros

The people you get to work with

Cons

Practically everything, I wouldn't recommend factory work, at least not here
Same location

Fast Paced Challenging

Skyjack was a great place to learn and grow. Projects move fast and are challenging and ppl are given the chance to succeed if they are up for the challenge. Eng dept is managed fairly well but not perfect, however better than most I've seen.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skyjack. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Skyjack with

Learn about Skyjack in popular locations

• Skyjack
  • very intrusive and hard mental enviroment