Skybridge Americas Employee Reviews

Customer Service Rescue Associate
Rescue Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 March 2018
I really enjoyed working there. There's not much to say. It's a call centre. They're all the same. There's a lounge on the first floor and one the second floor.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
It's located on Main Street
poorly managed
Rescue Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 March 2018
the managers do not value employees and treat them as if they're expendable. workers are expected to work in a high stress environment for low wages..
Productive workplace and task oriented workplace
Call Escalation Specialist / Embedded Trainer (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB9 February 2018
Work in my current role consists of watching and monitoring call queues, managing various reports, taking calls and answering both customer service and business related emails throughout the day. The Management Team does excel at fixing issues that may arise last minute, they are also very open to ideas on fixing or adjusting processes if the idea or suggestion is brought up. The environment is very friendly, the staff become friends not only at work but also during off hours times very quickly. The most enjoyable part of my job is the culture and the almost family like bonds a lot of the staff share.
Brand Agent (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 February 2018
I’ve been at Skybridge as an agent for a year now and find it to be a great place to work. I enjoy working with the people here and the managers I’ve had have always taken an active interest in helping me accomplish my goals. The pay is ok and the incentives help. I’ve been given opportunities to move up in the company too! It’s a great place to work if you are looking for something challenging and fun to do!
Pros
People, free food, incentives, advancement
Cons
Pay could be better
Stressful, low pay job
Brand Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB30 January 2018
I’ve worked at Skybridge for a couple of years now and when I first started I recommend the company to my friends. Now that I quit I would never recommend them to anyone. Go anywhere else. Seriously.

Extremely low pay for the amount of things you are required to know/do.

Strict attendance policy. You are given points for every occurrence (even if you are a minute late).

Have to work on holidays.

Management shows favouritism.

You can’t eat or drink at your desk (besides water).

It feels like you’re working in a dungeon. Computers and chairs are very old.

Customers are extremely rude and you can’t talk back or hang up on them. You have to sit there and listen to them yell/scream/swear at you for hours on end.

Raises are strictly attendance based. If you have a few attendance occurrences, you will not get a raise. No matter how good you are on your calls.

If the company upped the pay and appreciate their employees more it may be a more enjoyable place to work.

0/10. Would NOT recommend to a friend. Horrible place to work. Please, if you are considering this place, don’t.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Low pay, rude customers, strict attendance policy, old gross chairs
Good Atmosphere, where careers go to die.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB27 January 2018
I currently work at Skybridge and have been for almost a Year. Though I may be considered "green" I have observed, you either move up by knowing somebody in power or by working here for 10+ years despite how much you qualify.
Pros
Good Atmosphere, Great Co-Workers
Cons
Favoritism is heavily displayed.
fast paced terrible management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 January 2018
I liked the pace, you could move along but they expect way too much from their workers and paid little. benefits were decent. other workers were easy to get a long with but i dont approve of management and how they work there.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
poor management
its has a good opportunity to move up. and they will be training you to be a good leader
Brand Agent Roadside Assistance (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 January 2018
Skybridge Americas is a company that accepts all type of people in all ages. They will help you improve your skill sets and will always see potentials in you.
horrible job never work there NEVER
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB11 January 2018
It is a really really bad job, bad pay, horrible management, they treat you bad, non stop calls, customers are rude, mean just really bad. You can eat or drink at your desk. Theres was rats, bedbugs and they don't wanna do anything about it. Can take days off if you really want.
Pros
sometime free food
Cons
long hours, bad pay, bad management, you'll be stressed, point system for attendence
good workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB7 December 2017
working for skybridge Americas as been an interesting change in my life and the people i work with are great to talk with. our day consist of answering phones and helping customer with their orders and problems
Good
Brand Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB27 November 2017
Skybridge Americas was a nice place to work in. you learn a lot about dealing with all types of customers on a regular basis. Furthermore, working with Skybridge can help you improve your skills on verbal English and increase the speed of your problem solving skills.
great
Brand Agent (Current Employee) –  180 main st, winnipeg, mb R3C1A627 November 2017
it really nice working there, great and fun environment to learn and develop skills in customer service and also customer experience as well. The hardest part of the job is the pay.
Good for short term to gain experience - lots of stress
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 November 2017
- Calls back to back
- Lots of difficult customers
- Strict attendance/punctuality policy
- Hard to get time off for appointments
- Noisy office floor
- hard work/low pay
- Low morale
Hardest part of the job is trying to complete work after your call and being told to take another call
The most enjoyable part of the job is the great co-workers and sometimes free food
Pros
paid training, free coffee, central location, possibility to work from home
Cons
Mentally and emotionally exhausting, micromanaging, wage, some verbally abusive customers
Very hard job takes a lot out of you no benefits we have a lunch room with a microwave that's it
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 November 2017
Not enough space for everyone causing a fight and arguments.
Hours are bad and cannot accompany our needs.
No job security.
Work hard for little money
Always cold
Very depressing
Pros
activities rarely and cheap
Cons
not a good environment for the pay
Modern day slavery
Brand Agent- Customer representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 October 2017
the company is the worst place to work. you receive calls from people in the US swearing and cursing you for something that isn't your fault. They don't take care of their cars and just because they pay like $5 each month they expect their broken-down car to be fixed immediately. what a scam. I was an Allstate agent and I regret working there. I just had to settle for that because I needed something doing over the summer. we were 20 people in my training room out of which only 5 was left in the office after a month or two. the supervisors are disrespectful and. unhelpful. the customers are rude. the working environment is not friendly at all. the most enjoyable part of the job is getting to finish a call in less than 10 minutes which happens like once a month.
Pros
no pros at all
Cons
long day sitting nd taking calls
Get ready to be terminated without a two weeks notice if you operate for Roadside Assistance
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 October 2017
If you operate of GM account , then good luck with that.
You can get terminated before your shift starts,you are called in and sent back home.
You do not get a 2 weeks notice before you are released.
For this account,going to work is like going to school.
You have plenty of work to do,which is okay,then you have online quizzes to do every months,low quality scores on calls for this account will get you closer to the exit door. I've seen some favoritism,they know who to keep(even if they are poor at doing their job) and who to let go (even if you do well)
so Get ready to be terminated at any time without a 2 weeks notice;reason might be you may not be performing well or they no longer need you for the shift you have been working.
Pros
Huge diversity, had fun working with so many people of different cultures
Cons
Get ready to be terminated at any time without a 2 weeks notice
Bad coaches
Brand Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 October 2017
This is like a sweat shop of call centers, nonstop calls, minimum wage, POINTS SYSTEM for attendance and worst of all are coaches who doesn't have enough education but with enough power to make your life miserable. There are coaches who instead of being happy that their agents are doing good they get upset and will try to do something just to put you down. Superiority complex!
review on skybridge
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB26 September 2017
lots of different skills can be obtained from working at SkyBridge Friendly staff and coworkers. Able to switch departments easily if you need a change or want to learn new things. The pay isn't the best.
mail order call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB22 August 2017
Provided customer service for a large U.S. Company over the phone, including processing merchandise orders, issuing damaged-goods replacements/refunds, and managing customer accounts.
productive and fun place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB21 August 2017
perfect an lovely, the environment was perfect an giving solutions to customer was the soul purpose of the company and the enviromnet was helpful and everyone assisted everyone